A Safe Surrender - Alannah Carbonneau

A Safe Surrender (Donnelley Brothers Book Two)A Safe Surrender by Alannah Carbonneau
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was given A Safe Surrender for an honest review, with that being said : Holy amazing writing and another Home run Alannah!!

When I started this book I wasn't sure if I would be able to read the the entire book due to the subject matter. However, I was pleasantly surprised by how well written the scenes were. They weren't over the top or overly graphic, the subject matter couldn't have been written any better. Oh and yes you will be needing tissues again!

A Safe Surrender was an amazing emotional roller coaster that I just didn't want to end. Once I started this book I just couldn't put it down.

photo tumblr_mksghkBIrU1s5jwlco1_500_zps1b611258.gif

Kami has been with Rhett since she was 15 years old and living in foster care. Slowly things with Rhett have been going from good to bad to worst. After a night of Rhett taking things from bad to worst Kami realizes that needs to leave. With the help of her friend Ember she decides to apply for a job at the Donnelley Ranch.

photo 16781_670855319697111_3657323633202231761_n_zpsbfedda3c.jpg

Kyle Donnelley is known as the quiet Donnelley brother who teaches mountain and rock climbing. Pickup A Safe Surrender to find out what happens when Gracie pairs Kami with Kyle oh and of course do get to see Reese, Logan, Collin and Luke again.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos