Dante's Redemption (Salvation Series Book 1) - Jaime Whitley

Dante's Redemption (Salvation Series Book 1)Dante's Redemption by Jaime Whitley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

★ ☆ ✰ I was given Dante's Redemption by Jaime Whitley for an honest review. ★ ☆ ✰

photo 10906434_861910857194649_3177521853139069401_n_zpspxev9q2n.jpg

After seeing the above teaser I couldn't wait to get my grubby little hands on Dante's Redemption. So needless to say when Jaime asked if I wanted an ARC of Dante's Redemption I was so damn excited I did a little a dance.

photo crazy-dance_zpsa8c23csx.gif

Dante grew up with not the most ideal childhood but he manages to change his life around and because a detective. He makes it his mission to try to clean up the streets.
Ava is the mysterious bad ass woman who Dante has a friends with benefits relationship with. Little do they know just intertwined their lives will come. The bandier between these 2 are amazing.

"Up here, Pop Tart." I say, getting the cold stare from her. "You know I hate that fucking pet name. Shit, I hate pet names period."

I can honestly say that its been a while since I read a book with amazing such character chemistry. Ava and Dante are amazing together!!

So if you are looking for a book that will make you laugh, keep you on the edge of your seat, shock the hell out of you and have twist then make sure you get this book on March 2nd.

Just a few of the reactions I had as I read.

First 25% in:

photo Hotdamn_zpsae77e34c.gif

50 % in:

photo tumblr_midvi8ZE7L1s66m5po1_500_zpsyplwzq6b.gif

75 % in:

photo Imgonnasayshitballs_zps7ec8b52f.gif

The very last page:

photo giphy_zpsieafvjnr.gif

So with all that said when Dante's Redemption is released you better....

photo tumblr_inline_nhct1uouPv1qjw76h_zpsazi1an7o.gif