Tangled - Emma Chase
Where to purchase: Amazon

5 out 5 stars!!

Summary:

Drew Evans is a winner. Handsome and arrogant, he makes multimillion dollar business deals and seduces New York’s most beautiful women with just a smile. He has loyal friends and an indulgent family. So why has he been shuttered in his apartment for seven days, miserable and depressed?

He’ll tell you he has the flu.

But we all know that’s not really true.

Katherine Brooks is brilliant, beautiful and ambitious. She refuses to let anything - or anyone - derail her path to success. When Kate is hired as the new associate at Drew’s father’s investment banking firm, every aspect of the dashing playboy’s life is thrown into a tailspin. The professional competition she brings is unnerving, his attraction to her is distracting, his failure to entice her into his bed is exasperating.

Then, just when Drew is on the cusp of having everything he wants, his overblown confidence threatens to ruin it all. Will he be able untangle his feelings of lust and tenderness, frustration and fulfillment? Will he rise to the most important challenge of his life?

Can Drew Evans win at love?

Tangled is not your mother’s romance novel. It is an outrageous, passionate, witty narrative about a man who knows a lot about women…just not as much as he thinks he knows. As he tells his story, Drew learns the one thing he never wanted in life, is the only thing he can’t live without

Review:

Where oh where to begin with this review... First off when I started this book I wasn't too sure on whether I would like this book since it was strictly from a males point of view. But let me just say OMG!!! I was so wrong!  I loved this book and can't wait until the next book in this series is released.  After understanding how Drew thought (and all men) I fell in love with him.  The book starts off with Drew being sick with flu in bed. It turns out he is just suffering from his first broken heart that turns out to be ALL his fault.

As the books goes on you find out why Drew has the "flu" and what the cause really is. Drew Evans is your typical player; he is with a different woman every weekend and vows to NEVER fall in love. Little does Drew now that is about to meet his match when his father hires on Kate Brooks. Kate is stuck in a very boring relationship with her high school boyfriend. But little does she know this all about to change.

If you’re into the type of books where the playboy gets tamed then this is the book for you. I promise that you will find yourself actually laughing out loud and that you will not want to put this book down. There is a second book coming to tell more of Drew and Kate's story.   Rest assured this book does not end on a cliffhanger.